Planning a group visit? We offer a range of options specifically tailored to groups: from discounts on tickets to private tours with our trained guides.
We welcome advance bookings for groups of 10 or more people for all of our exhibitions. To book for a group and be entitled to up to 20% discount on your tickets please call 020 7300 8090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a range of packages for schools groups too. Find out more about group visits for students and teachers.
An exhibition slide talk in the Reynolds Room, one of the John Madejski Fine Rooms, provides the ideal ambience in which to sit back, relax and enjoy a talk given by an informative guide. Slide talks provide a general introduction to the exhibition as well as focusing on key works on display.
Private exhibition slide talks are only available on Fridays and last approximately 45 minutes. Please email email@example.com for more information. Slide talks are available in English and French (French depends on the exhibition).
Up to 30 people £300 Up to 60 people £420
Private guided tours
A unique opportunity to take a private tour of major exhibitions at the Royal Academy of Arts outside our usual opening hours. Private guided tours of the exhibition begin at 8.30am on Saturdays and Sundays. Your group will enjoy exclusive access to the galleries.
• Group bookings are to booked and paid for in advance. Additional tickets can be purchased on the day of your visit, however the group rate will not be available.
• We will post out all pre-booked tickets, so please bring these with you and hand them in at the entrance to the exhibition.
• On arrival the group representative should collect printed gallery guides from the Information Desk.
• We do not officially allow re-admission to exhibitions, but the gallery staff can consider it at their discretion. If you do have to go out for some reason please speak to a member of staff at the entrance to the exhibition.
• Audio guides are available for all of our exhibitions, apart from the Summer Exhibition. These can be purchased at a reduced rate when booked in advance for groups of 10 or more. Audio guides are only available in English and last approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.