Win an exclusive luxury weekend in London with the Royal Academy and Cass Art
To celebrate Summer Exhibition 2014, the Royal Academy of Arts and Cass Art have teamed up to offer you the chance to win a fabulous weekend in London for one winner plus guest.
The prize includes
• Luxury stay at The Chesterfield hotel in fashionable Mayfair on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 August 2014, with breakfast on both mornings.
• Standard Class Off-Peak Return rail tickets for two to London for use on the National Rail network.
• Exclusive private tour of the exhibition with an RA Expert on Sunday 10 August 2014, 8.30am (before the public come in) at the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD.
• Official exhibition catalogue.
• Cass Art oil painting set worth £345 RRP.
About the exhibition
Now in its 246th year, the Summer Exhibition remains a much anticipated highlight of the arts calendar, serving as a unique window on to all areas of the art world. It is the world’s largest open-submission exhibition, displaying more than 1,000 works in all styles and media, including painting, printmaking, photography, sculpture, architectural models and film. Who will you discover?
Closing date is midnight on Thursday 31 July 2014. Terms and conditions apply. Find the full terms and conditions on the Cass Art website.
Terms and conditions
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Royal Academy of Arts, National Rail, The Chesterfield Hotel, Cass Art, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All prize elements are subject to availability and products may vary. The prize does not include any insurance or any other expenses.
- There is one prize of a luxury stay for two at The Chesterfield Hotel in fashionable Mayfair on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 August 2014, with breakfast on both mornings. An exclusive private tour for two of the Summer Exhibition 2014 with an RA Expert on Sunday 10 August 2014, 8.30am at the Royal Academy of Arts, London. Standard Class Off-Peak Return rail tickets for two to London for use on the National Rail network. An accompanying Summer Exhibition 2014 exhibition catalogue and a Winsor & Newton Artists Oil Colour wooden box set from Cass Art.
- The luxury stay for two is provided by The Chesterfield Hotel, 35 Charles St, London W1J 5EB. One winner plus guest will receive a two night stay (Friday 8 and Saturday 9 August 2014) in a double room at The Chesterfield (including breakfast on both mornings).
- The Train travel vouchers are provided by National Rail and will be posted to the winner directly. Full terms and conditions for train travel can be found on the National Rail website here.
- The private tour and exhibition catalogue are provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8000.
- The Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oil Colour Cass Exclusive Wooden Box Set is valued at £345 and contains: 20 assorted 37ml Winsor & Newton Artists Quality Oil Colours; 4 Winsor & Newton Artist’s Quality Hog Brushes; 75ml Artists’ White Spirit; 250ml Refined Linseed Oil; 12 medium Willow Charcoal sticks; large putty rubber; palette knife.
- The Winsor & Newton Artists’ Oil Colour Cass Exclusive Wooden Box Set is provided by Cass Art 66 – 67 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AB and the prize draw is administered by Cass Art.
- The Prize Draw opens Tuesday 1st July 2014 and closes at midnight on Thursday 31 July 2014.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted on 1 August 2014 via the email address or telephone number provided on the entry form.
- The winner must claim their prize within 24 hours. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within this period, another winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be given details of how to redeem their prize via the email address or telephone number provided on the entry form.
- By entering this prize draw you will automatically be registered to receive newsletters from Cass Art. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email. Cass Art will never share your details with any third parties.