To celebrate all things Easter at the RA, we’ve teamed up with Britain’s first and finest chocolatier for a royal Easter competition
One lucky winner and their family will be taking home a special Charbonnel et Walker hamper, including milk chocolate eggs filled with fine chocolates, a matchbox filled with chocolate bunnies, a chick filled with mini speckled eggs, a mini Alice Through The Looking Glass Easter egg filled with chocolate truffles – and more!
Six runners-up will also win a mini Peter Rabbit egg box filled with milk chocolate truffles, and a mini Alice Easter egg chocolate box.
Visiting the RA over the Easter weekend?
Between Friday 30 March and Sunday 2 April, the first 150 people each day to enter the competition in person at the RA will also be given a free chocolate crown, inspired by Charles I: King and Collector. Simply fill in the postcard you receive with your tickets, and post them into the entry box in the Main Entrance Hall.
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 6pm on Sunday 1 April 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter, the entrant must provide their name, email address and answer to the competition question in the form above.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
7. The main prize is for one Charbonnel et Walker hamper, which includes a milk chocolate Easter Egg filled with fine milk chocolates, an oval Easter Egg filled with fine milk and dark chocolates, an Easter matchbox filled with three milk chocolate bunnies, an Easter chick filled with milk chocolate mini speckled eggs, a mini Alice Easter Egg filled with milk chocolate truffles, a dark chocolate Easter Egg filled with rose and violet creams and an Easter tin filled with milk chocolate mini speckled eggs. Six runners up will each receive one box of Alice mini eggs and one box of Peter Rabbit mini eggs. The first 150 people a day who enter in person at the Royal Academy of Arts via postcard entry between Friday 30 March and Sunday 1 April 2018 will also be given one mini chocolate crown each.
8. RA opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 10am - 6pm, Friday 10am - 10pm.
9. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email by Friday 6 April. The winner must respond to the email to claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is the Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD. Tel 020 7300 8000.