Exclusive Friday Late event with Frey Wille
Join us for an exclusive Friday Late event full of fine art and luxury at the Royal Academy of Arts and Frey Wille store on Piccadilly
Friday 15 April 2011
Start time 6pm
PLEASE NOTE: This event has now sold out
To celebrate the exhibition, Watteau: The Drawings, the Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with Frey Wille,
enamel jewelers, to present an evening of fine art and luxury this April.
For a special ticket price of £10* enjoy an evening reception held at the Frey Wille Piccadilly store, before moving on to the Royal Academy of Arts, a stone’s throw away from the store, to enjoy the exhibition Watteau: The Drawings; the first retrospective of his work to be held in the UK.
The event will start at 6pm at the Frey Wille Piccadilly boutique, where you can relax over a few glasses of chilled champagne and discover the elegant enamel jewellery collections inspired by great artists and learn new ways to compliment your wardrobe with pure silk scarves.
After the reception visit Watteau: The Drawings at the RA to continue your evening, taking with you a complimentary Frey Wille gift bag including a pure silk Gavroche scarf worth £60, or a deluxe men’s keyring. The Gallery will close at 9pm.
Terms and Conditions
1. Friends Membership is not included.
2. Tickets are only available online quoting the promotional code ‘FREYWILLEWATTEAU’.
3. The event starts at 6pm at the Frey Wille store on Piccadilly. The Royal Academy of Arts closes at 9pm.
4. Only 45 tickets available.
5. Frey Wille is located at 45 Piccadilly. London W1J 0DS. Tel no. 02077340981. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.frey-wille.com