There are three levels of Patronage: Silver, Gold and Platinum. The benefits of each are described below.
Summer Exhibition 2012, Patrons Private view. © Royal Academy of Arts, London. Photographer: Mark Blower.
£1,500 – £4,999 per annum
Benefit £600, Donation £900+
• Private curator-led tours of each RA exhibition before it opens to the public.
• Invitations to four RA Opening Receptions.
• Exclusive visits to artists’ studios, galleries, museums and private collections.
• Curator’s Dining Club and artist-led dinners.
• Unlimited free entry to RA exhibitions.
• Behind-the-scenes visits to the RA Library and Archive.
• Invitation to the Annual Patrons celebration.
• Priority booking for RA Friends events and our public programme.
• Crediting in the RA Annual Report and all RA catalogues.
• Subscription to the award-winning quarterly RA Magazine.
Patrons visit to the studio of Mat Collishaw, 2012. © Royal Academy of Arts, London. Photographer: Mark Blower.
£5,000 – £9,999 per annum
Benefit £1,000, Donation £4,000+
• Annual Lunch hosted by the President of the RA.
• Two opportunities for bespoke private access to RA exhibitions, on mutually agreeable dates.
• Privately arranged tours of artist studios and galleries.
• Exclusive access to the best private collections in the UK.
• Priority booking on premium Patron events and international travel.
• Gold Breakfast Club with Artist Council members and RA Directors.
• Invitations to six RA Opening Receptions.
£10,000+ per annum
Benefit £1,600, Donation £8,400+
• Request invitations to the Exhibition Lenders
• Six opportunities for bespoke private access to RA exhibitions, on mutually agreeable dates.
• Dinner at the Opening Reception with the curators and lenders from private and public collections.
• Opportunity to hire the Royal Academy for a private event at an additional cost of £6,000, including during blockbuster exhibitions.
• Invitations to all RA Opening Receptions, hosted by the President of the RA.
• Access to international arts organisations.
Patron Donors £1,500 +
If you do not want to receive benefits or attend events but would still like to make a contribution to the RA as a Patron you can become a Patron Donor and the entire amount you give will go towards supporting the creating, exhibiting and debating of art at the RA.
For all queries, please contact the Patrons Office:
Telephone: 020 7300 5885