Book your visit now
To ensure you get the best possible experience book your visit now.
We have introduced advanced booking in response to feedback about overcrowding and queues at our popular exhibitions. Booking your visit in advance will ensure a more pleasant experience at the RA.
- You can book tickets for your guests as well as for yourself
- There is no limit to the number of times you can visit
- If you do not book you may have to queue
- Your timed entry tickets will need to be shown on entry, together with a valid Friends membership card
- Please book for Friends Previews
- Tickets will be issued subject to availability
- In order for all Friends to be accommodated, we ask you to bear in mind fair use when booking
How to book by telephone:
Please call 0844 209 0051 (calls cost 5p per minute)
How to book online:
If we already have your email address, please log on using this.
If we do not have your email address, then the first time you book tickets for this exhibition you will need to log on using a a temporary email address that we have created for you.
This temporary email address consists of your surname and Friends membership number and is followed by '@raa.com'.
For example, if your name is Robert Smith and your membership number is 123456, your username will be entered like this:
Once you have logged in using this temporary email address, you will be prompted to change your username to your actual email address. You can use this each subsequent time you book tickets for the exhibition.