17 September 2013
Home of the English National Opera, this Edwardian theatre was designed by Frank Matcham in 1904 as a playful tribute to Titus’s first century Roman amphitheatre. Following its magnificent restoration in 2004, our tour includes grand Edwardian features including gold-leaf gargoyles, cherubs and lion-drawn chariots.
This event is also taking place on 18 September 2013 .
2–3.15pm; St Martin’s Lane, WC2