Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of the Royal Academy or London Original Print Fair or their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details in the form. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 6pm on Sunday 22 April 2012.
8. The winner plus guest will receive an exclusive chance to spend a day at the prestigious Coriander Studio, make an ink jet print, meet some of the artists and see them at work.
9. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 24 April 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. The Royal Academy/ London Original Print Fair retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Royal Academy/ London Original Print Fair for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. The Royal Academy/ London Original Print Fair accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. The Royal Academy/ London Original Print Fair reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Royal Academy/ London Original Print Fair shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.