Free teachers' private views
Watteau: The Drawings Teachers' Private View, March 2011 We hold free teachers' private views for all our loan exhibitions. These evenings in the autumn and spring terms provide an opportunity to view the exhibition before it opens, attend an introductory lecture exploring key themes and approaches, exchange information with colleagues, and collect resources.
All introductory lectures begin at 6.30pm; spaces are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Members of the Learning department will be on hand to discuss our programme and to offer help
and advice in planning a visit.
Teachers' private views dates for 2013/14 exhibitions:
- Australia: Friday, 20 September 2013
- Daumier (1808-1879): Visions of Paris: Friday, 25 October 2013
- Bill Woodrow RA: Friday, 8 November 2013 (Tickets valid throughout the entire day, 10am-10pm, no lecture included)
- Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined: Friday, 24 January 2014
- Masterpieces of Renaissance Printmaking: Chiaroscuro Woodcuts: Friday, 14 March 2014
These events feature an introductory lecture at 6.30pm. Places are limited and are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Admission is free, pre-booking essential.
If you would like to request tickets, please download the form below. All tickets will be posted to you at school, unless your request is within 5 days of the private view.
Teachers PV Application Form Word Version (35 KB)
You can email your completed form to email@example.com