D&D London lunch packages
The Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with 10 of London’s most popular restaurants owned by D&D London, to offer a two-course lunch and entry to the Summer Exhibition from just £20.
To book, click on the links below for online reservations or telephone your chosen restaurant quoting ‘Royal Academy’.
D&D London is one of the UK's leading, high-quality restaurant groups which owns and operates over 30 of the most famous restaurants in London as well as successful restaurants in Paris, New York, Copenhagen and Tokyo.
- Plus: One lucky couple can win a pampering weekend at The Dorchester. Enter here.
Enjoy lunch and a Summer Exhibition ticket for £20 at:
- Almeida, 30 Almeida Street, N1 1AD. Book online
or telephone 020 7354 4777
- Avenue, 7-9 St James’s Street, SW1A 1EE. Book online
or telephone 020 7321 2111
- Bluebird, 350 King’s Road, SW3 5UU. Book online
or telephone 020 7559 1000
- Blueprint Café, 1st Floor, Design Museum, Shad Thames. Book online
or telephone SE1 2YD, 020 7378 7031
- Kensington Place, 201-9 Kensington Church Street, W8 7LX. Book online
or telephone 020 7727 3184
- Plateau Bar & Grill, 4th Floor, Canada Place Canada Square, E14 5ER. Book online
or telephone 020 7715 7100
- Quaglino’s, 16 Bury Street, SW1Y 6AJ. Book online
or telephone 020 7930 6767
Enjoy lunch and a Summer Exhibition ticket for £25 at:
- Launceston Place,1a Launceston Place, W8 5RL. Book online
or telephone 020 7937 6912
- Orrery, 55 Marylebone High Street, W1F 0TN. Book online
or telephone 020 7616 8000
- Sartoria, 20 Savile Row, W1R 3PR. Book online
or telephone 020 7534 7000
Terms and conditions: Bookings are subject to availability. Offer valid until 22 August 2010. Exhibition tickets can be picked up at your chosen restaurant at the time of your meal.