Skip to navigation | Skip to search
Frequently asked questions about tickets and entry to the exhibition
How do I obtain tickets?
- Advance tickets are no longer available online. However, tickets are available daily from the Ticket Office for immediate entry only.
I am a Friend of the RA. Do I need to book?
- No, Friends do not need to book to visit the exhibition. Please just show your membership card at the gallery entrance. If you would like to join as a Friend, please visit the Friends Desk in the front hall of the RA, or click here
to join online. For Friends FAQs please click here.
Will there be queues?
- There may well be queues for ticket purchase in person. If queues arise, we will endeavour to ensure that visitors are kept informed about likely waiting times.
I have booked a ticket for 1pm. What happens if I arrive earlier or later than this?
- You cannot enter the exhibition before the time specified on your ticket.
- You may enter the exhibition up to half an hour after the time specified on your ticket.
- If you do not have your ticket printed and ready before you arrive at the RA please allow 15 minutes for collection.
I’ve experienced a problem with my online ticket booking. What do I do?
- Please email your name, contact details and a brief description of the problem to email@example.com
. To help us speed up your query please make sure you write ‘Manet tickets’ in the subject line. We will respond as soon as we are able. We are grateful for your patience at this very busy time.
I am travelling to visit the exhibition, can I leave luggage in your cloakroom?
- The RA cloakroom is for coats, umbrellas and small bags and has very limited capacity.
- Bags must be no larger than 280mm width by 380mm height and 400mm depth.
- We regret that we cannot accept suitcases, hold-alls or large backpacks in the cloakroom or in the galleries.
- There are left luggage facilities at a number of London train stations – please visit this website