30 November 2010
One of the 12 Great Livery Companies, Merchant Taylors Hall has occupied its present site between Threadneedle Street and Cornhill since 1347. While the Hall incurred significant damage in the Great Fire of London and during WWII, it has undergone sympathetic restoration and our private tour includes the Great Hall, Parlour and King’s Gallery.
This event is also taking place on 11 October 2010. Click here to read more