Sponsorship at the Royal Academy guarantees your company:
- A marketing and media platform to increase awareness of your brand.
- Unique opportunity to reach target audiences, as well as our 1 million plus, 92% ABC1 profile visitors each year.
- Powerful way to address your company’s marketing objectives, beyond stand-alone advertising campaigns, through extensive RA press campaigns.
- Innovative and creative exhibition promotions which can be used to launch other marketing activity.
High-level networking and corporate entertaining
- Two fantastic and very different entertaining spaces which can be exclusively yours for the whole evening: the elegant suite of Fine Rooms in Burlington House and stunning contemporary space during our Contemporary Season at 6 Burlington Gardens.
- Invitations and a platform to speak to key government, business, arts and press guests at RA opening events.
Strong association with an internationally renowned arts institution
- The RA has a reputation for quality and its exhibition programme is widely critically acclaimed. It is the only place to see, debate and buy art.
- We have one of the largest Corporate Membership schemes and Friends scheme for any arts organisation in Europe.
Bespoke employee and community packages
- The RA has varied education programmes running alongside each exhibition which can provide the basis of tailored packages for your CSR agenda.
We have a wide choice of sponsorship opportunities, from a Main Gallery blockbuster show to specialist Sackler Wing exhibitions, education programmes and events.
Contact details for further information
Michael Eldred — Head of Project Giving
Telephone 020 7300 5979
Catherine Janssens — New Project Development Manager
Telephone 020 7300 5704