1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over, except for employees of Eurostar International Limited (referred to as “Eurostar”), Atout France and The Royal Academy of Arts, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the competition. By entering into the competition you confirm that you have this consent.
2. To enter you must answer the question correctly, read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the submit button.
3. Closing date for entries is 5 June 2011. Only one entry per person.
4. The winners will be chosen at random by the Royal Academy of Arts. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
5. The prize consists of: a return journey in Standard class on the Eurostar train from London St Pancras International Station, Ebbsfleet International Terminal or Ashford International Terminal to Paris for two adults. If the prize winner is under 18, s/he must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
6. The hotel accommodation is valid until 31 December 2012 and is subject to availability at the time of booking. You need to book in advance.
7. The 2 Paris Museum Passes are valid until 31 December 2012. They are refundable if unused, unmarked and in perfect condition. These items must be returned to us by registered mail only to ATOUT FRANCE - France Tourism Development Agency, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH United Kingdom Tel: 44 (0)207 061 6634
8. There will be no refund on partially used passes under any circumstances including strikes.
9. The Eurostar ticket prize is in the form of a voucher and is valid for one (1) year from the date of issue. This voucher is not transferable or exchangeable for any form of cash or credit alternative.
10. Eurostar travel is strictly subject to availability. Some dates are not available for travel including, but not limited to, all Public/Bank Holiday weekends and Valentine’s Day. The levels of availability may change. In this respect, availability for travel using the Eurostar tickets offered in accordance with this competition is limited for each train. Some trains may not be available for travel with the Eurostar Tickets; some trains may already be full and consequently no seats will be available for holders of Eurostar Tickets. This is more likely on Friday after midday, Saturday mornings, Sundays after midday and holiday periods.
11. The winner and their chosen companion must travel together on both the outbound and the return journeys on the Eurostar train.
12. No alterations, exchanges or refunds of the Eurostar Tickets will be permitted after the reservation has been made.
13. Previous bookings on Eurostar made prior to and, for travel during the validity of, this Prize Draw cannot be exchanged or refunded for any Eurostar Ticket acquired in accordance with this Competition.
14. The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. Eurostar will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
15. The winner and their chosen companion must check in at least thirty 30 minutes before departure and may not be allowed to board the train if they do not do so. Eurostar will not be liable for any passengers failing to make the departure time indicated on their tickets.
16. Eurostar shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
17. Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to all Eurostar travel, copies of which may be obtained by writing to Eurostar UK Sales, Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London, N1 9AW or via the website: www.eurostar.com.
18. The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from London, or any travel or other expenses during the stay in Paris.
19. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8000.