Quaglino’s Lunch and Dinner Offer
Enjoy a two course lunch or dinner with a glass of wine and a Summer Exhibition ticket for just £28.50*
Quaglino’s a luxury restaurant situated in the heart of Green Park. From its inception by Giovanni Quaglino to its reinvention by Terence Conran; Quaglino's has been out to impress and be the place to be seen in. Over the decades Quaglino’s has welcomed royalty rock stars and high society. Make an entrance down the restaurant's iconic main staircase to the animated chatter of a big restaurant in full swing.
To book call 020 7930 6767 or visit www.quaglinos-restaurant.co.uk
and quote ‘Royal Academy’
Download the Summer Exhibition menu (24 KB)
PLUS: Win two places on a mixology master class at Quaglino’s. Enter here
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer is subject to availability
• Offer is available for up to 13 people
• Glass of wine will be of a house variety
• Restaurant is open for lunch from 12.00 noon to 15.00 Monday to Saturday and for dinner from 17.30 to 22.30 Monday to Thursday and 17.30 to 23.00 Friday to Saturday.
• Menu price excludes service at 12.5%
• Valid from 7 June to 15 August 2011
• The package must be paid for at the restaurant when collecting the ticket for the exhibition
• The menu is only a sample and may be subject to change