Terms and Conditions
1. All entries must be received by 29 September 2013. Only one entry per person. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries.
2. Incomplete entries and mechanical reproduction of multiple entries are not permitted.
3. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent party and contacted by the Royal Academy of Arts on week commencing 7 October 2013. If the Royal Academy do not receive confirmation from the winner within 10 days of being awarded the prize, the prize will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random.
4. There is one prize of a 7-night holiday for two people to Mexico. Prize includes stays in a standard double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis, at the following hotels: Holiday Inn, Mexico City (2 nights); Hotel Mansion Iturbe, Patzcuaro (1 night); Hotel de Mendoza, Guadalajara (2 nights); Hotel Mision, Guanajuato (1 night); Hotel Mision, San Miguel de Allende (1 night); Transfers; Half day city tours in each of Mexico City, Patzcuaro, Guadalajara and Guanajato. Extras are at the clients own expense. Return economy flights from London to Mexico City with Aeromexico are included in the prize. The holiday departs from London on a Thursday.
5. The winner of the holiday must book their travel by 29 November 2013 and travel between 1 October 2013 and 1 March 2014 with blackout dates between 1 December 2013 and 5 January 2014. Subject to availability.
6. Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winners cost.
7. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
8. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over and in possession of passport.
9. Employees of Wahaca, Journey Latin America and the Royal Academy of Arts their families or any agencies or person connected with this competition may not enter.
10. The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
11. The winner is responsible for travel to the London departure airport.
12. Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transfers and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of each winner.
13. The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements required for their destination.
14. Journey Latin America and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip. Journey Latin America’s standard terms and conditions of travel apply.
15. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
16. The Royal Academy can cancel or modify the promotion if there are compelling technical or administrative reasons which we cannot control. If that happens, the Royal Academy will conduct the draw from all eligible entries received at that time.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same or greater value as the original Intrepid trip or, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. By entering the competition you consent to receiving email marketing material from Wahaca, Journey Latin America and the Royal Academy. You can unsubscribe from these at any time
19. The prize is non-transferable.
20. Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
21. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter is the Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD Tel. 020 7300 8000
23. The Promotional Partner is Oaxaca Ltd. 80 Wardour Street, London W1F 0TF