Win a fabulous prize bundle from JING TEA
To celebrate Japanese artist, Mariko Mori’s first major exhibition in London for 14 years, the Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with luxury tea company, JING
to offer you the chance to win a fabulous prize bundle.
JING defines the modern tea ceremony, an experience that absorbs the senses and refreshes and inspires the body and mind. JING works with the finest chefs and restaurants around the world and supplies not only teas from the world’s finest producers, but simple and elegant JINGware that helps guests and customers
make perfect cups of tea every time.
The bundle will include:
- Glass Gong Fu Master Set
- Complete Set of Whole Leaf tea Tins
- Gateway Tea Set
- Glass Infuser Mugs
- Green Tea Explorer
- Oolong Tea Explorer
- Black Tea Explorer
- Assam Breakfast: 15 Whole Leaf Tea bags
- Darjeeling 2nd Flush: 15 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
- Earl Grey: 15 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
- Jasmine Silver Needle: 12 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
- Jade Sword: 15 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
- Lemongrass and Ginger: 15 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
- JING Peppermint Leaf: 15 Whole Leaf Tea Bags
Closing date for entries is Sunday 17 February 2013.
To be in with a chance to win, fill in your details below after answering the following question.