Situated in Westminster, Shepherd’s Restaurant combines traditional English favourites alongside more modern dishes. The fine art, posters and cartoons adorning the walls, showcase the previous exploits of the late Peter Langan, Sir Michael Caine, David Hockney and Richard Shepherd CBE.
Soup of the Day
Stilton & Onion Tart, Apricot & Ginger Chutney
Shepherd’s Caesar Salad
Salmon, Prawn, Haddock & Scallop Fishcakes, Parsley Sauce
Steak, Kidney & Mushroom Pie
Risotto Cakes with Wild Mushrooms, Tomato, Pine Kernels,
Parmesan & Red Pepper Sauce
Sticky Toffee Pudding & Custard
Burnt Cambridge Cream
Coffee or Tea
For more information and to book call 020 7834 9552.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Lunch and dinner offers are subject to availability and valid every day from 21 January until 9 April 2012.
2. Opening times of Shepherd’s Restaurant: Mon-Fri 12-3pm, 6-11pm.
3. Opening times of exhibition are Mon–Thurs and Sun 10am – 6pm; Fri 10am – 10pm; Sat 9am – 10pm.
4. Exhibition tickets as part of the meal package are valid at any time during the exhibition.
5. Service charge is not included.
6. Shepherd’s Restaurant, Marsham Court, Marsham Street, London SW1P 4LA.
Tel no. 020 7834 9552