Langan’s Bistro in Marylebone offers excellent value and features popular French wines to complement the Anglo-French menu. Sketches and pictures adorn the walls including works by distinguished patrons such as David Hockney.
Soup of the Day
Broccoli & Onion Tart
Baked Salmon with Pumpkin & Pine Nut Risotto
Toulouse Sausages with Colcannon Mash & Gravy
Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni, Tomato Glaze
Rice Pudding with Strawberry Compote
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Balsamic Berries
Coffee or Tea
For more information and to book call 020 7935 4531.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Lunch and dinner offers are subject to availability and valid every day from 21 January until 9 April 2012.
2. Opening times of Langan’s Bistro: Mon-Fri 12-2.30pm, 6.30-11pm; Sat 6.30-11pm.
3. Opening times of exhibition are Mon–Thurs and Sun 10am – 6pm; Fri 10am – 10pm; Sat 9am – 10pm.
4. Exhibition tickets as part of the meal package are valid at any time during the exhibition.
5. Service charge is not included.
6. Langan’s Bistro, 26 Devonshire Street, London W1G 6PL.Tel no. 020 7935 4531