Terms and conditions
1. Competition closes on 9 June 2013.
2. The winner will be chosen at random by the Royal Academy of Arts. The winner will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
3. The winner will receive an unframed George Bellows print of their choice from RA Collection Prints.
4. Employees, families and friends of the Royal Academy of Arts and Picture Cabinet Limited are not eligible for entry.
5. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
6. Winners must claim their prize within 10 days of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 10 days, another winner will be drawn at random.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative.
8. The prize must be redeemed within 6 months (before 1st November 2013) after which point the prize is no longer valid.
9. Delivery will be FOC.
10. Additional product required over the prize amount will be charged at full UK retail cost.
11. All prints are made to order and therefore are non-refundable and are not eligible for exchange once an order has been placed.
12. The RA has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
13. The competition prize is subject to availability.
14. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8047.
15. Visit www.royalacademyprints.com
to see the range of images available.