Terms and conditions
1. Competition closes on Sunday 28 April 2013.
2. This competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
3. One winner plus guest will receive return train travel courtesy of National Rail, a two night stay in a double room at The Chesterfield (including breakfast) with a private tour at the Royal Academy of Arts of the ‘George Bellows (1882-1925): Modern American Life’ exhibition and a catalogue.
4. The winner’s weekend must be taken on the weekend of Friday 17 and Saturday 18 May 2013 (travelling to London on Friday 17 May). The private tour of George Bellows with an RA expert must be taken on Sunday 19 May at 8.30am – 9.45am at the Royal Academy of Arts.
5. Employees of the RA, Heal’s, The Chesterfield and National Rail, their families and friends are not eligible for entry.
6. The prize does NOT include any insurance or any other expenses during the stay in London.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative.
8. Winners must claim their prize within 5 days of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days, another winner will be drawn at random.
9. The RA has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
10. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD,
Tel no. 020 7300 8000.