Terms and conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of American Airlines, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Global Hotel Alliance and the Royal Academy of Arts, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. To enter you must answer the question correctly, read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the submit button.
3. Closing date for entries is 9 June 2013. Only one entry per person.
4. The winners will be chosen at random by the Royal Academy of Arts. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
5. The prize consists of: 2 return flights in the main cabin from London Heathrow to New York JFK airport with American Airlines for two adults, 3 nights’ luxurious accommodation at Omni Berkshire Hotel in the heart of New York City and a copy of the official exhibition catalogue (RRP £24.95).
6. The accommodation is subject to availability. Advance booking is required.
7. Flights must be booked by 15 December 2013 and travel completed by 31 March 2014. Flights are subject to availability at time of booking.
8. The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. American Airlines, RA, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Global Hotel Alliance will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
9. The prize winner and the companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity.
10. The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from London, or any travel or other expenses during the stay in New York. Out of pocket expenses (phone, room service, food/drinks purchases, gifts) are not included in the prize.
11. The package is non-transferable and no alternative packages will be offered.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. The competition prize is subject to availability.
14. American Airlines, RA, Omni Hotels and Resorts, Global Hotel Alliance shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
15. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8000.