Win a hamper of award-winning Hungarian wines
The Royal Academy of Arts and Malux Hungarian Food and Wine
are giving you the chance to win a hamper of award winning Hungarian wine from Malux’s select vineyards, which have won 12 Decanter World Wine Awards this year.
Malux Hungarian Food and Wine is Britain's major importer of gourmet Hungarian products and wonderful Hungarian wines. Malux specialise in native grape varieties which make Hungarian wines so unique and of great interest and value.
The prize includes the following wines:
- 1 bottle Tramini 2009 Archabbey Pannonhalma*, Pannonhalmi Region - an aromatic white wine with notes of elderflower. Decanter World Wine Awards Commended 2010.
- 1 bottle Hemina 2008 Archabbey Pannonhalma*, Pannonhalmi Region - a sophisticated cuvee of Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Olaszrizling. Decanter World Wine Awards Bronze Winner 2010
- 1 bottle Orökke (forever) 2008 St. Andrea**, Eger Region - a white cuvee of: hárslevelû, pinot gris, viognier, rhine rizling, chardonnay and pinot blanc. Decanter World Wine Awards Silver Winner 2010
- 1 bottle Merengo 2006 St.Andrea**, Eger Region - kékfrankos, syrah, merlot, cabernet franc. Multi-award winner including Silver at Challenge International du Vin 2009 & Silver at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2010
- 1 bottle Béres Vitis Tokajensis Tokaji Aszú 6 puttonyos 2005 - Tokaji Region - Hungary's world famous dessert wine, a Decanter World Wine Gold Award Winner 2009
- 1 bottle Hungaria Grande Cuvée Brut - Etyeki Region - a fruity elegant sparkling wine produced in the Méthode Traditionelle. Tradition and quality since 1882
Plus: Hungarian Food and Wine are offering 10% off wines purchased online until 12 December. Enter the promotional code RAOFFER at the checkout. Not valid with any other offer or promotion.
*The Winery of Archabbey Pannonhalma established in 996 by Benedictine monks has been awarded the prestigious title of Hungarian Winery of the Year 2010
**St. Andrea: Best Hungarian Winemaker 2009, Eger Region the flagship wine of the vineyard a Bikaver Superior
To win this great prize, answer the question correctly below and fill in your details: