1 November 2010
By popular demand, we return to this elegant neoclassical building, home of the Corporation of Trinity House, a venerable maritime institutions that has maintained British lighthouses since the sixteenth century. We learn about its architect Samuel Wyatt and visit the court room with its grisaille allegories, the dining room with portraits of former Masters and the magnificent entrance hall with Gainsborough Dupont’s group portrait of The Brethren and Officers of the Trinity House Corporation (1794).
This event is also taking place on 6 December 2010. Click here to read more